People say that beauty is expensive. If you want to be beautiful, you need to spend money to buy skin products and avail yourself the various skin services offered by skin clinics. The thing is it doesn’t have to be so pricey. You can actually achieve smooth and blemishes free skin without the expensive beauty products. Skin conditions like blackheads, pimples, and others can be eliminated naturally. You don’t need to damage your natural skin’s beauty with the harmful chemicals present in the skin products sold in the market.
In order to maintain the beauty of your skin, knowing the right facial care procedures is necessary. One way of taking care of your facial skin is using face mask. Honey has been proven to be effective in improving the skin. It kills germs and reduces swelling. It gently cleans your skin. The use of face mask made from natural ingredients will actually improve your skin.
Check the following recipes and learn how to make a honey face mask.
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of honey from bees in a small bowl. Olive oil will help nourish and clean the skin. Add 1 egg yolk to give it a creamy mixture. It will also remove oil and dirt. Mix these ingredients until creamy. Apply warm washcloth to your face to open the pores. Apply the honey mask. Leave this on for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Splash cold water in the end.
- Mix 1 tbsp honey, 1 egg yolk, ½ tsp almond oil, and 1 tbsp yogurt. Blend them well. Apply it on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water.
- Pour 1 spoonful of oatmeal in a blender and grind it to a powder. Mix it with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off with water.
- Mix mashed banana and 1 tsp of honey. Add 1 tsp of plain yogurt and blend well. Apply on face and wash it off with water.
- Mix 2 tsp avocado with ¼ cup honey. Apply it and wash it off.
- Mix ½ tsp lemon juice, 1 egg white, 2 strawberries, 1 tsp honey, and 2-3
- Blend bottled lemon juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon. This is good for exfoliation and can also remove redness. This combination can also even the skin tone of your facial skin.
- Mix 1 tsp honey, ¼ cup of strong hot green tea, and 5 tbsp fuller’s earth until they form a paste.
- For blackheads, you can make a face mask out of 14 tsp nutmeg, ¼ tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp fresh lemon juice, and 2 tbsp organic honey.
With the right instructions and ingredients, you will be able to achieve good skin without spending much. You will notice the effect in your skin.